LIFE SKILLS, WORK SKILLS SUCCESS PROGRAM
These positive and interactive sessions are for youth and adults who are seeking positive change in their personal lives, while also seeking new careers, business ventures or education.
We are committed to helping First Nations People of Canada take their place in Canada’s future. This unique workshop is designed to inspire and equip participants to develop and achieve their personal goals.
Participants will explore, discuss and gather information about themselves, their interests and the personal life-direction they would like to pursue. Be aware, new great ideas and directions will open up!
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS SAFE, INTERACTIVE 5 DAY WORKSHOP ARE....
- Building confidence
- Maximizing strengths
- Managing weaknesses
- Sympathy vs. empathy
- Anger management in the workplace
- Conflict resolution
- Stress management
- Dealing with difficult people
- Dealing with disappointment
- Positive self-talk
- Becoming you best self – build your daily routine
- How to be a good friend
- Building strong work relationships
- Professionalism and work ethic
- Effective communication
- Critical thinking
- Effective problem solving
- Goal setting
- Decision making
- Presenting yourself
- What I like about you
- How to read a job posting
- Anatomy of an ideal job
- Transferrable skills
- Interview skills
- Crafting the perfect cover letter and resume
- Make your own “career vision board”