LIFE SKILLS, WORK SKILLS SUCCESS PROGRAM
These positive and interactive sessions are for youth and adults who are seeking positive change in their personal lives, while also seeking new careers, business ventures or education.
We are committed to helping First Nations People of Canada take their place in Canada’s future. This unique workshop is designed to inspire and equip participants to develop and achieve their personal goals.
Participants will explore, discuss and gather information about themselves, their interests and the personal life-direction they would like to pursue. Be aware, new great ideas and directions will open up!
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS SAFE, INTERACTIVE 5 DAY WORKSHOP ARE....
- Discover your unique personality type
- Choice theory & happiness
- Your learning style
- Asking for what you want
- The 5 Agreements
- Effective communication techniques
- Active listening
- Core values & priorities
- The 7 Teachings
- The 6 Pillars of Self-Esteem
- Let’s talk about your 3 P’s – passion, purpose & power
- Foundations for success
- 7 habits of highly successful people
- Why do people work?
- Problem solving and goal setting
- Build your own personal board of directors
- How to make good habits stick
- Transferrable skills
- Building your career
- How to read a job posting
- Anatomy of an ideal job
- Craft the perfect cover letter & resume
- How to ace your interview
- Create your own career vision board