SELF-REGULATION AND ANGER MANAGEMENT
Humans are social beings and need to have healthy, close relationships with others. Healthy relationships with others require us to be stable within ourselves. You will learn more about emotions, self-regulation, and anger management so that you can have more meaningful, long-lasting and healthy bonds with others, as well as with yourself.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS SAFE, INTERACTIVE 5 DAY WORKSHOP ARE....
- Building your emotional vocabulary
- Emotions: your brain and body
- Emotional mapping and cycle of emotions
- Guided relaxation and meditation
- Understanding body language/non-verbal communication
- What is anger?
- Your perceptions of anger
- Origins of anger and anger management techniques
- How to stop being annoyed by life
- Social media influences on anger
- How far would you go for avoidance?
- Transforming problems
- Positive self-talk
- Coping strategies
- Healthy boundaries
- Grounding techniques
- Handling other’s anger
- Active listening techniques
- Conflict resolution
- Anger contracts
- Write a new story
- Negative thinking traps